The role of Talent Acquisition Specialist is to strive to find top talent in all facets of our organization and to deliver recruiting success. This role will be critical in hiring the best possible talent through traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Prepare job descriptions for each new position.
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; providing community introductions.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
· Bachelor Degree
· Having human resources experience for not less than 6 years
· Having recruiting or related experience
· Possessing industry-specific knowledge
· Proving success in previous positions
· Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Required Skills & Knowledge:
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification is a merit
· Sector-specific experience
· Experience recruiting through full lifecycle
· Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)